The goals & requirements
- To create a user experience that introduces new consumers whilst retaining existing consumers.
- To visually create a storyboard that explains the originality, the backstory and the taste.
- Provide content on each of these areas to inform and turn any visitors into fans of the brand.
- Give each of these areas the visuals and space on a one-page website.
Our strategy and how we executed the project
- We had a clear vision from the beginning to completely revitalise Bondi’s online presence. We knew we could achieve this with striking imagery along with descriptive content; allowing users to almost taste Bondi without having a Bondi in hand.
- We sectioned the one-page site into specific sectors: About the beer, the story, social media and contact us (with a web form).
- The site had to appeal to both retail and trade therefore we had to ensure the site was extremely engaging for such a simple layout.
- We had to make sure the site was covered by all EU legal requirements; the site required the age of a visitor to be over 18. We accomplished this with an automatic pop-up landing page and updated any terms and conditions to ensure the website was compliant.
- We optimised the site to ensure it performed on all modern-day devices and browsers.
Visually the project never started off using parallax effects, but we found this to be a good way to transition into the next story section. The new Bondi website would also be a one page site this allowed us to really push the envelope of creatively for what we could do to make each section as visually engaging as the next. The finished site was a mouth-watering, refreshing website that will be sure to leave a lasting impression.