We wanted to take a moment to share what the Design Box Media office will look like for the next couple of weeks, and more importantly, what this means for your sites and business.
We want to assure you that Design Box Media is running smoothly. We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation as it unfolds. At this current time its business as usual but we have set up a contingency plan in place should we all have to work remotely. There will be no change in the support, service, or experience for you and your sites or business.
What does this mean for your business?
- All current and future meetings have now been rescheduled via online meeting software (Zoom chat or Google Hangouts). Should you need to book a consultation or meeting please Book an online meeting here.
- If you have any website or support requests you must email email@example.com to ensure we can allocate the correct person to your request.
- Business opening hours will be the same as normal 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Please only call the mainline 01702 46431 or 0800 1933 655. Staff direct numbers may not be in operation.
- Out of hours, support will remain for emergency situations (read below)
What to do in emergency situations
What we consider to be emergencies for out of hours support.
- Your website goes down (support available for website maintenance and or website hosting clients only).
- If you can not send or receive emails (support available for email hosting clients only).
- Should you suspect or experience any security issues (support available for website maintenance, website hosting and or email hosting clients only)
- If you have an online web store and are unable to receive payments due to any technical errors (support available for website maintenance clients only).
If you are not on any of our website maintenance and support plans and or need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of hours you may incur slower response times and we may not able to always attend the phone, should this be the case please leave a short answer message or email email@example.com and we will address your issue ASAP.
We are here to help
Right now, we believe it’s more important than ever to provide you with peace of mind that your website will be looked after. We’ll continue to offer 24/7 support for your sites, provide successful marketing campaigns, and create helpful content for you and your teams.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have experienced changes to your business that you need to discuss with us.
Since the situation is fluid, we will continue to keep you all updated should that change.